State Street Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

The Interview questions consisted more about the personality and how I'd fit it with the team rather than focusing on the Job Skills. The HR set me up for interview with 3 different person on the same day. The Manager, the Senior Consultant and the Recruiter herself. The Hiring Manager spend more time on describing the position itself rather than asking me questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at State Street (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial communication and impressions were very good. I was very impressed by those who interviewed me.Which is just aswell as I work closely with both.

Interview Questions

• Describe an error you made.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As this was done through an agency it was a little slow but still it was a painless experience.