State Street

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Street in June 2011.

Interview Details – The Interview questions consisted more about the personality and how I'd fit it with the team rather than focusing on the Job Skills. The HR set me up for interview with 3 different person on the same day. The Manager, the Senior Consultant and the Recruiter herself. The Hiring Manager spend more time on describing the position itself rather than asking me questions.

Interview Questions

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at State Street in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communication and impressions were very good. I was very impressed by those who interviewed me.Which is just aswell as I work closely with both.

Interview Question – Describe an error you made.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As this was done through an agency it was a little slow but still it was a painless experience.

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!