State Street

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Street in June 2011.

Interview Details – The Interview questions consisted more about the personality and how I'd fit it with the team rather than focusing on the Job Skills. The HR set me up for interview with 3 different person on the same day. The Manager, the Senior Consultant and the Recruiter herself. The Hiring Manager spend more time on describing the position itself rather than asking me questions.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at State Street in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communication and impressions were very good. I was very impressed by those who interviewed me.Which is just aswell as I work closely with both.

Interview Question – Describe an error you made.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As this was done through an agency it was a little slow but still it was a painless experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!

State Street – Why Work for Us?

At State Street, we know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company’s continued success. As a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 27 countries and more than… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street Operations Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State Street employees and interview candidates.