Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street
- Fund Accountant (65)
- Fund Accountant, Associate I (42)
- Intern (29)
- Pricing Specialist (18)
- Portfolio Accountant (14)
- Associate I (11)
- Business Analyst (11)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Fund Administrator (9)
- Senior Associate (9)
- Fund Administrator - Associate II (8)
- Fund Accountant Associate I (8)
- Quantitative Analyst (8)
- Officer (8)
- Associate (7)
- Professional Development Program (7)
- Fund Accountant Associate II (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Custody Specialist (6)
- PDP (5)
- Associate II (5)
- Accounting Specialist (5)
- Summer Intern (5)
- Future Focus Program (5)
- Operations Associate (5)
- Portfolio Administrator (4)
- Performance Analyst (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Bank Loan Specialist (4)
- Custody Specialist, Associate I (3)
Operations Associate Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in December 2013.
Very Easy going and open environment, no grilling.
- Why State Street Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for State Street
Operations Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at State Street (New Orleans, LA) in October 2013.
I applied online for position in KC, MO, along with a few others. I was notified a few days later to set up a phone interview, and the day before I sent in a resume and custom cover letter. I felt like I did very well with the HR manager, but I didn't find confirmation of the second round interview until a month later.
- Nothing too unexpected, just information about your background, and mostly experiences found on resume. Asked what I knew about the position, and about the company in general. 1 Answer
I was placed in a second interview a month later.
Operations Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at State Street (New York, NY) in February 2013.
I applied online for the position and was contacted by the HR the next day to schedule an interview. I went to there and had interviews with a senior manager and two associates. I was scheduled to interview with another manager but he was in a meeting and was not able to. All took in one day that lasted about three hours.
- Not much technical questions. It was mostly personality and straight forward questions about my background and resume. Answer Question
Operations Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in May 2010.
A group of interviewees was taken in to a room to hear a presentation and take a quick exam and then broken up to meet with managers.
- Tell me when about your ability to work on a team? 1 Answer
Operations Associate InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- got interview by HR, they asked me about my background and past work experience
- got interviewed by the hiring manager, they asked me what i could bring to the team and what i hoped to get out of this job
- Why do you want this job? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review