State Street Operations Associate Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at State Street in December 2013.

Very Easy going and open environment, no grilling.

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street in October 2013.

I applied online for position in KC, MO, along with a few others. I was notified a few days later to set up a phone interview, and the day before I sent in a resume and custom cover letter. I felt like I did very well with the HR manager, but I didn't find confirmation of the second round interview until a month later.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too unexpected, just information about your background, and mostly experiences found on resume. Asked what I knew about the position, and about the company in general.   View Answer
    I was placed in a second interview a month later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at State Street in February 2013.

I applied online for the position and was contacted by the HR the next day to schedule an interview. I went to there and had interviews with a senior manager and two associates. I was scheduled to interview with another manager but he was in a meeting and was not able to. All took in one day that lasted about three hours.

Interview Questions
    • Not much technical questions. It was mostly personality and straight forward questions about my background and resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at State Street in May 2010.

A group of interviewees was taken in to a room to hear a presentation and take a quick exam and then broken up to meet with managers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me when about your ability to work on a team?   View Answer