State Street

Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PDP Interview

First round interview with a hiring manager. Standard fit interview. Why State Street? Walk me through your resume. A few follow-up questions. Overall very friendly and frank in terms of feedback.

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

PDP Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at State Street.

It was a long process, I got called in three different times, and they were all tough days. HR was extremely inconsistent and unreliable, and they took forever to get back to me. Overall it was a pretty bad experience. Also, I did not get the job at the end of the day.

PDP Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at State Street.

Two 30 minute phone interviews about my background, interest in the company and the professional development program, past experiences.

one super day consisting of two 20 min interviews and a 20 minute presentation on a topic shared 36 hours in advance.

Interview Questions
    • no techincal questions, However I had to portray knowledge of the company and industry, as well as the qualifications for the position.   Answer Question