State Street

Relevance Date Difficulty

PDP Interview

PDP

Interviewed at State Street

Interview Details – First round interview with a hiring manager. Standard fit interview. Why State Street? Walk me through your resume. A few follow-up questions. Overall very friendly and frank in terms of feedback.

Interview Question – Not really.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

PDP Interview

PDP

I applied in-person and interviewed at State Street.

Interview Details – It was a long process, I got called in three different times, and they were all tough days. HR was extremely inconsistent and unreliable, and they took forever to get back to me. Overall it was a pretty bad experience. Also, I did not get the job at the end of the day.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at State Street   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!

State Street – Why Work for Us?

At State Street, we know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company’s continued success. As a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 27 countries and more than… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street PDP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State Street employees and interview candidates.