State Street PDP Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very regular questions, some behavioral and a few simple technique questions. It was a two-round 30 minutes interview with the heads of the team. The managers weren't overly aggressive and they were rather nice to talk to. The interview was at State Street's new building so that area is a little ghetto and not really easy to find. You have to walk a certain distance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

The current employer in the program is the interviewer. The process is very standard, as well as the question. The whole process lasted for 30 mins, and I could tell they have a large base of candidates. When the interview processed close to 30 min, the guy told me he had another interview appointment with another candidate, coming right next.

PDP Interview

Interview

First round interview with a hiring manager. Standard fit interview. Why State Street? Walk me through your resume. A few follow-up questions. Overall very friendly and frank in terms of feedback.

PDP Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at State Street.

Interview

It was a long process, I got called in three different times, and they were all tough days. HR was extremely inconsistent and unreliable, and they took forever to get back to me. Overall it was a pretty bad experience. Also, I did not get the job at the end of the day.

PDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at State Street.

Interview

Two 30 minute phone interviews about my background, interest in the company and the professional development program, past experiences.

one super day consisting of two 20 min interviews and a 20 minute presentation on a topic shared 36 hours in advance.

Interview Questions

• no techincal questions, However I had to portray knowledge of the company and industry, as well as the qualifications for the position.   Answer Question