State Street Performance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

Performance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at State Street.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted a week later, went through a long 2 hour interview. Met with 4 people. Intense interview process, many questions about past experience. A little bit intimidating. Got an offer few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to better yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

Online application.

Interview Questions

• I am looking for a work horse who is determined. Tell me how can you achieve that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was as usual negotiation. They will try to low ball you but you have to keep on trying.

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at State Street (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Face to Face Round, Aptitude, Team Manager and Manager's Round.. Over all it was a very good experience. If you did not get through in one of the process the HR's would try for you to get in to a difference process and make sure that you get in to there company.. Its better you prepare more about capital market, money market and AML process and so on.

Performance Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at State Street in March 2008.

Interview

After meeting with a Human Resources recruiter I was brought in the office to meet with a manager to discuss my previous work experience as well as some of the challenges and solutions to those challenges. After getting a feel for my past he allowed me to ask him questions and give me an idea of the role as well as an overview of the industry. I then met with his supervisor a couple days later and was asked similar questions as well as questions about my interests and what I would like to know about the job and the environment. I remember a key to the position was an understanding of Fund Accounting as well as solid skills with excel for analytical work.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge that you have faced and how did you meet that challenge   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasnt any negotions at the time but that may have changed since I last interviewed. If there were a particular set of accomplishments or a unique or challenging background that could add to the job then I would definitely communicate that if the salary is not where you would like it.