State Street

Relevance Date Difficulty

Performance Analyst Interview

Performance Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at State Street in March 2011.

Interview Details – Online application.

Interview Question – I am looking for a work horse who is determined. Tell me how can you achieve that?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was as usual negotiation. They will try to low ball you but you have to keep on trying.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Performance Analyst Interview

Performance Analyst

The process took 2 days - interviewed at State Street in March 2008.

Interview Details – After meeting with a Human Resources recruiter I was brought in the office to meet with a manager to discuss my previous work experience as well as some of the challenges and solutions to those challenges. After getting a feel for my past he allowed me to ask him questions and give me an idea of the role as well as an overview of the industry. I then met with his supervisor a couple days later and was asked similar questions as well as questions about my interests and what I would like to know about the job and the environment. I remember a key to the position was an understanding of Fund Accounting as well as solid skills with excel for analytical work.

Interview Question – What was the biggest challenge that you have faced and how did you meet that challenge   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really wasnt any negotions at the time but that may have changed since I last interviewed. If there were a particular set of accomplishments or a unique or challenging background that could add to the job then I would definitely communicate that if the salary is not where you would like it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!

State Street – Why Work for Us?

At State Street, we know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company’s continued success. As a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 27 countries and more than… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Street Performance Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State Street employees and interview candidates.