State Street

Relevance Date Difficulty

Portfolio Administrator Interview

Portfolio Administrator
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at State Street in September 2010.

Interview Details – I wanted to share the story about the offer I got from State Street Corp when I was first hired in 2007. The offer was given over the phone, and the annual salary was disclosed. I then went into an HR office to sign the offer letter, but found that the annual salary listed on the letter was lower by 6.25%. I brought to the attention of the HR rep and she then brought in the lady who called me. She said she was sorry I "misheard" her, but what was in front of me was the offer. From the start, I knew this company was going to treat me like garbage, but I needed a job.

Interview Question – Offer figure bait and switch   Answer Question

Portfolio Administrator Interview

Portfolio Administrator
Quincy, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Street.

Interview Details – The interview process is like many others, you must apply for the position and if selected you will have the initial interview with one to two supervisors usually on the same day. If management feels as though you are a good fit then HR will do a back ground & credit check & then you will be presented with an offer.

Interview Question – I didn't feel as though the questions were difficult but you obviously want to think about some of them before answering them
What sets you apart from another candidate with the same experience
Have you ever had a problem with a co worker or manager and how did you work through it
etc
  View Answer

Portfolio Administrative Interview

Portfolio Administrative
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at State Street in July 2011.

Interview Details – They needed someone to in their team asap. So i got lucky, the interview was about 20 mins. Went over some basic behavorial questions. Pretty easy.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!