State Street

Updated Nov 3, 2014
Updated Nov 3, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Professional Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street.

Applied through on campus recruiting program and had a 1 on 1 interview on campus. Interview process wen pretty smoothly overall. There were no technical questions and the interviewer was really friendly and encouraged to stay in touch

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral questions for example, 'Tell me about how you transitioned to college life."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at State Street in October 2013.

First round is campus interview. The interview goes for 30 minutes (10 minutes talking about myself, 15 minutes conducting a case study, 5 min asking questions). Second round is phone interview is given by employees from the specific track that I applied.

Interview Questions
    • Why this specific track? Since I could not remember which one I applied...It has been three months since I applied.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at State Street in October 2012.

First interview on campus completely resume based and behavioral
    - Why are you interested in Global Markets?

HR is a complete joke here. Extremely understaffed and the interview process as a result is incredibly slow moving. Was contacted about 2nd round one month after first-- this round is with someone in the group you're interviewing for and is more technical/markets based.
    - When have you used quant analysis

Professional Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at State Street in November 2011.

Interview consisted of standard questions about background, relevant experience, and personal strengths and weaknesses. Details about the program, salary, location and duration were also provided. Interviewer actually called half an hour earlier than scheduled time for phone interview and that caught me off guard.