State Street Senior Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.6

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at State Street.

Interview

Interviews at State Street are behavioral. If you got the interview, congrats you meet the requirements. At this point, its to see if you fit the mold of the group.

Interview Questions

• You have 5 minutes to dig a 10 foot deep hole, how do you proceed?   1 Answer

Another position, more money.

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at State Street (Boston, MA).

Interview

Went in and met with about four people at varying levels of seniority. Questions were easy. Progressed from interviewer to interviewer they all asked the same basic questions. I was given an offer in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of two interviews. One with the hiring AVP and another with the VP. Both interviews went into depth about handling certain situations with employees to technical accounting questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at State Street (Quincy, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Two interviews. Both with Assistant Vice Presidents. Interview questions were technical as they referred to the subject matter but most questions are behavioral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Unlike other interviews- this was a one day process of interview and offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Awful, the company is VERY rigid with internal transfers.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at State Street.

Interview

2 interviews, first interview with 2 individuals, then second with one individual.

Interview Questions

• Questions aren't that difficult here, they are your standard interview set.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate, salary was capped which is quite annoying as I took a pay cut.

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

If we talk about Hiring,Its very poor.Work lode is depend upon the process some have to work more than 13 hours. Bonus needs to increase if they are not giving any night allowance

Senior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street in January 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and asked if I wanted to interview for a position. I was never told that I did not get the job.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2009.

Interview

The process was really quick since they urgently needed specialist in my filed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

well no negotioation as such. they stick what was on offer.