Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street
- Fund Accountant (65)
- Fund Accountant, Associate I (42)
- Intern (29)
- Pricing Specialist (18)
- Portfolio Accountant (14)
- Associate I (11)
- Business Analyst (11)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Fund Administrator (9)
- Senior Associate (9)
- Fund Administrator - Associate II (8)
- Fund Accountant Associate I (8)
- Quantitative Analyst (8)
- Officer (8)
- Associate (7)
- Professional Development Program (7)
- Fund Accountant Associate II (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Custody Specialist (6)
- PDP (5)
- Associate II (5)
- Accounting Specialist (5)
- Summer Intern (5)
- Future Focus Program (5)
- Operations Associate (5)
- Portfolio Administrator (4)
- Performance Analyst (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Bank Loan Specialist (4)
- Custody Specialist, Associate I (3)
Vice President Interview
I applied online – interviewed at State Street.
Applied for two new positions through HR within company first time in sixteen years after I joined. One would think that you would at least get a call or email,from HR after application. Never heard from them. I followed up two times and responded that they were going to get back but never heard from them. This was totally a shock to me.
- Never heard from HR after my application Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for State Street
Vice President InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at State Street in February 2011.
Good process, wanted examples with lots of details. Experience in customer service helped.
- Specifics to the business that I wasn't familiar with - Answer Question
Vice President InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in August 2009.
Initially contacted by Talent Acquisition group based upon employee referral. Initial 30 minute interview with Talent Acquisition rep consisted of a brief review of the organizational structure and an overview of benefits. Proceeded to interview with hiring manager, which lasted about 30 minutes. General questions were asked. Hiring manager was comfortable with my background based upon referral from another employee. Interviewed with Department Head and two other members of department. Standard interview questions asked, including "So why are you the right person for the job?".
- There were no difficult or unexpected questions asked. Very routine interview. 1 Answer
Vice President InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at State Street (Quincy, MA) in February 2009.
Interviewed with multipe individuals in the department in addition to HR
- where do you see yourself in 5 years Answer Question