State Street Vice President Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

3.2

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at State Street.

Interview

Applied for two new positions through HR within company first time in sixteen years after I joined. One would think that you would at least get a call or email,from HR after application. Never heard from them. I followed up two times and responded that they were going to get back but never heard from them. This was totally a shock to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at State Street in February 2011.

Interview

Good process, wanted examples with lots of details. Experience in customer service helped.

Interview Questions

• Specifics to the business that I wasn't familiar with -   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at State Street (Boston, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

Initially contacted by Talent Acquisition group based upon employee referral. Initial 30 minute interview with Talent Acquisition rep consisted of a brief review of the organizational structure and an overview of benefits. Proceeded to interview with hiring manager, which lasted about 30 minutes. General questions were asked. Hiring manager was comfortable with my background based upon referral from another employee. Interviewed with Department Head and two other members of department. Standard interview questions asked, including "So why are you the right person for the job?".

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions asked. Very routine interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at State Street (Quincy, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with multipe individuals in the department in addition to HR