State Water Resources Control Board Student Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at State Water Resources Control Board

Student Assistant Interview

Relaxed. I got in by recommendation and was the only candidate interviewing. The people at the water board are extremely nice and want their students to learn a lot. And a lot of the people do a good job at that.

Other Interview Reviews for State Water Resources Control Board

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at State Water Resources Control Board in June 2010.

I applied online at my college career site and got a phone call the next day. I interviewed a few days later and meet with two supervisors. They asked pretty standard questions and they were easy to answer. Some questions include strengths and weaknesses, behavior questions, etc. I got the job offer the next day.

Student Assistant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at State Water Resources Control Board in January 2010.

I scheduled my interview in the morning. The building is beautiful. Someone at the door directed me to an office where I sign in and the receptionist notifies the interviewer.

The interviewer met me downstairs and led me to the office on an upper floor. I interviewed in the office with the door open. The questions I was asked were very straightforward. Later on, I was able to meet many of the people who work on that floor.

The people working there are very nice and genuine.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the steps you would take in solving a problem? Any kind of problem, can even be answering a test question!   Answer Question