State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning

www.oshpd.ca.gov
  www.oshpd.ca.gov

State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning Accountant Trainee Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accountant Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning.

Have had two Accountant Trainee interviews with the State of California's Controller's Office. I was isolated in a room with a computer & printer, and given twenty minutes to generate a response to a question, which I was to verbally present (in 3 minutes) at the onset of the oral portion of the Panel Interview. Clever, I thought. A test of multiple skills - organizational, oral and written communication, computer literacy skills, etc. Did I get the job? Don't know for sure - I was never even the courtesy of a reject letter!

Interview Questions

Work at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning? Share Your Experiences

State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning