State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning
www.oshpd.ca.gov Sacramento, CA 150 to 499 Employees

State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning Benefits Assessment Clerk Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Benefits Assessment Clerk Interview

Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning in June 2009.

Interview Details – I first took an exam with 90 other people in downtown Oakland(this was for the Alameda county). After passing the exam in about four weeks they called me in for a group interview with 5 people who would be involved in hiring me. This made it feel unessarily weird.

Interview Question – Nothing crazy or unexpected   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning

Worked for State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning Benefits Assessment Clerk interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning employees and interview candidates.