Interviews for Top Jobs at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning
- Staff Services Analyst (3)
- Associate Governmental Program Analyst (2)
- Employment Program Representative (2)
- Engineering (1)
- Research Analyst II (1)
- Claim Examiner (1)
- Telecommunications Technician (1)
- Office Technician (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Budget Analyst (1)
- Data Processing Manager I (1)
- Parole Agent III (1)
- Accountant Trainee (1)
- Employment Program (1)
- Staff Healthcare Service Plan Analyst (1)
- Licensing Program Analyst (1)
- Manager In 07 (1)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor Federal (1)
- Staff Services Manager II (1)
- Staff Counsel III (1)
- Auditor Evaluator I (1)
- Lucensing Program Analyst (1)
- Benefits Assessment Clerk (1)
- Personnel Associate (1)
- Accountant Traine (1)
- Assistant Governmental Program Analyst (1)
Employment Program Representative Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.
I applied in April 09 & jobs opened up 12/09 I was persistant & kept calling the manager. I had a great interview & an offer followed by end of week.
There is no negotiation. Salaries are set.
Other Interview Reviews for State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning
Employment Program Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning in November 2010.
Required to take a written test., and a demonstration /observation portion during the interview process. Had to give a 5 minute presentation on the subject of my choice and write a business form letter based on a situation provided by the interviewer.
- What makes you a good fit for this position? 1 Answer