State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning

www.oshpd.ca.gov

State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning Employment Program Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Employment Program Representative Interview

Employment Program Representative
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied in April 09 & jobs opened up 12/09 I was persistant & kept calling the manager. I had a great interview & an offer followed by end of week.

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Salaries are set.

Employment Program Representative Interview

Employment Program Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning in November 2010.

Interview Details – Required to take a written test., and a demonstration /observation portion during the interview process. Had to give a 5 minute presentation on the subject of my choice and write a business form letter based on a situation provided by the interviewer.

Interview Question – What makes you a good fit for this position?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning

Worked for State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning? Contribute to the Community!