Interviews for Top Jobs at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning
- Staff Services Analyst (3)
- Associate Governmental Program Analyst (2)
- Employment Program Representative (2)
- Engineering (1)
- Research Analyst II (1)
- Claim Examiner (1)
- Telecommunications Technician (1)
- Office Technician (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Budget Analyst (1)
- Data Processing Manager I (1)
- Parole Agent III (1)
- Accountant Trainee (1)
- Employment Program (1)
- Staff Healthcare Service Plan Analyst (1)
- Licensing Program Analyst (1)
- Manager In 07 (1)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor Federal (1)
- Staff Services Manager II (1)
- Staff Counsel III (1)
- Auditor Evaluator I (1)
- Lucensing Program Analyst (1)
- Benefits Assessment Clerk (1)
- Personnel Associate (1)
- Accountant Traine (1)
Employment Program Representative Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning in November 2010.
Required to take a written test., and a demonstration /observation portion during the interview process. Had to give a 5 minute presentation on the subject of my choice and write a business form letter based on a situation provided by the interviewer.
- What makes you a good fit for this position? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning
Employment Program Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.
I applied in April 09 & jobs opened up 12/09 I was persistant & kept calling the manager. I had a great interview & an offer followed by end of week.
There is no negotiation. Salaries are set.