State of Ohio Auditor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at State of Ohio Auditor in February 2012.

Interview Details – 2 round interviews, first round on campus, the second one in the Auditor office

Interview Question – What's the worst class you are taking right now?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Fellowship Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at State of Ohio Auditor.

Interview Details – I applied through a campus recruiter and received a phone call 5 months later to make an appointment for a phone interview. The subsequent phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. This was followed by an in-person interview with Chief Auditor at the downtown Cleveland location. A it turned out I already had the job when I stepped in the door and didn't know it. It would have saved quite a bit of stress having known this beforehand. Then there was a large amount of paperwork to fill out and send to the Columbus office.

Interview Question – "Have you had any auditing experience or classes?" "Have you had any governmental experience or classes?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation requred. But make it clear where you will be residing as they assign you audit locations to work at.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for State of Ohio Auditor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State of Ohio Auditor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State of Ohio Auditor employees and interview candidates.