State of Ohio Auditor Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at State of Ohio Auditor

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at State of Ohio Auditor (Columbus, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

2 round interviews, first round on campus, the second one in the Auditor office

Interview Questions

• What's the worst class you are taking right now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Fellowship Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at State of Ohio Auditor.

Interview

I applied through a campus recruiter and received a phone call 5 months later to make an appointment for a phone interview. The subsequent phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. This was followed by an in-person interview with Chief Auditor at the downtown Cleveland location. A it turned out I already had the job when I stepped in the door and didn't know it. It would have saved quite a bit of stress having known this beforehand. Then there was a large amount of paperwork to fill out and send to the Columbus office.

Interview Questions

• "Have you had any auditing experience or classes?" "Have you had any governmental experience or classes?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation requred. But make it clear where you will be residing as they assign you audit locations to work at.