State of Ohio

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at State of Ohio in November 2011.

First day of the interview was a skills test. If you qualified with the skills test you were then invited to come back for a panel interview.
Overall in the beginning everyone was polite and great to talk with. I felt a real level of professionalism and connection with everyone I talked with.
Communication methods have been email and phone.
Post interview has been the worst professional experience ever. The management said they would be notifying about the position in a week. The week had past and no information. I have naturally assumed I did not get the job. I emailed inquiring about the status of the position, but I have had no response from anyone about my inquiries. I have called also inquiring about the position. Every call has directed me to voicemail and no one has yet to return my calls.
Why would a government agency fail to respond to inquiries about a position I interviewed for?
If this is the post interview communication and professionalism level, I am certainly glad I was not offered a position with them.

Interview Questions