State of Ohio

Updated Nov 30, 2014
Updated Nov 30, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at State of Ohio in January 2012.

I applied online and called in a favor of a friend so my application was pulled for review. I interviewed with 3 different panels. Although it is behavior based interviewing there may be other questions asked based on the answer you give. They are actually interviewing for a good fit. They also want to make sure you can take direction and are not to independent. They are looking for flexibility and you must be proficient in your area especially if you have a licence to practice your skill.

Interview Questions
  • Standard behavioral based interview questions were asked by each panel. Each panel had a different set of questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State of Ohio

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at State of Ohio in August 2010.

Research the company and job description to be prepared

Interview Questions