State of Ohio

Very Difficult Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at State of Ohio.

Interview Details – It was a very extensive and thorough interview process. I applied by sending an email with my resume and cover letter. Then I was invited to start the interview process which included a panel interview with senior staff, followed by a one-on-one with the executive director. Once I completed the panel interview and was asked to move to a final, I was asked to fill out the state application and submit a drug test. I was also asked to complete a project review as homework. I had a weekend to complete it and send it in via email.

Interview Question – There wasn't one particular question that was the most difficult but the panel interview consisted on over an hour of behavioral questions that sometimes seemed to overlap and make it difficult to come up with new "situations" from my work history to share. It definitely was an exercise in endurance.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for State of Ohio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State of Ohio Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State of Ohio employees and interview candidates.