State of Ohio

Relevance Date Difficulty

Psychologist Interview

Psychologist
Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at State of Ohio in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by varied group of administrators and clinicians. They seemed to be looking for a creataive, fairly accomplished person who could hit the job running with little break in time.I fit the bill in that I have had 43 years of experience dooing the job with the exact skills needed as they were looking for.

Interview Question – What would I do if an assistant didn't want to follow directions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since I expected an advance step appointment, the position approval had to go to top administrator which took 45 days to approve which it finally was to my satisfaction

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for State of Ohio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State of Ohio Psychologist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by State of Ohio employees and interview candidates.