Staten Island University Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Staten Island University Hospital

Speech Student Interview

the interview for this job was not bad, questions were asked about disorders, diseases, subtypes, and client populations and situations. all questions asked were within the student scope of the field. the person who interviewed made me feel comfortable and did not bombard me with questions. rather, the interview began with her asking me my interests in the field.

Interview Questions
    • how would you begin assessment/treatment with a client that presented with (fill in the blank)   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Staten Island University Hospital in March 2011.

The hiring process was fairly easy with an interview with the department manager and then recruiter. It took about two months before a call back. The hospital did several background checks.

Interview Questions
    • Qualification of how I would fit well within the department and organization.   View Answer

Clerical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

interviewed at Staten Island University Hospital in October 2010.

Interview process went well. Interviewer was very nice and personable.

Interview Questions
    • How is your attendance and do you take a lot of time off when you're working?   Answer Question