Staten Island Yankees

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Account Representative Interview

Corporate Account Representative
Staten Island, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Staten Island Yankees in January 2010.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with a manager. She was very informative about the position and different aspects of the position. It was also much more conversational rather than Q&A. I then had an inperson interview with two managers. Again it felt like a conversation rather than an interview. Both of the managers were very friendly and it seemed like a great place to start a career in sports.

Interview Question – Do you see your self staying in a minor league organization or switching to a major league team or another field in the future?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It did not pay enough for me to relocate and cover living expenses.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Staten Island Yankees in November 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by in-person interviews.
Don't bother applying unless you live in/really close to SI or you won't get the job

Interview Question – What do you want to improve on?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Staten Island Yankees? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staten Island Yankees interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Staten Island Yankees employees and interview candidates.