Statera

2.6

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Statera.

First conversation is with a recruiter-- and their recruiters are great. Then a tech screen, then a meeting with the leader of the division you'd be working in. Then a final interview with a member of the executive team. Then offer, then HR takes over when you start.

Interview Questions
    • "What are your weaknesses?" There is never any comfortable way to answer this question.   Answer Question
    There is a little room for negotiation, but the recruiter covered salary with me during the very first phone call, so that is what was conveyed throughout the process. I have heard that Statera pays on the high end.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Statera in June 2012.

I contacted Statera's Seattle recruiters and arranged a meeting with you. Coincidentally, the regional Executive Vice-President of Sales was in town that week so I met with him, as well as the recruiter. Both discussions were very straight-forward. The next week I met with the company's COO, who was visiting from Denver. Received offer from EVP of Sales after this conversation.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any question being too difficult and nothing was out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Statera in March 2012.

Standard interview process. Initial screening; skills assessment, then cultural fit.

Interview Questions
    • What would you specifically like to contribute to Statera in your first year?   Answer Question
    I chose not to negotiate as the offer was very fair and higher than competitors' offers for the same work. This fact, along with a good gut feeling about my to-be boss and the company's culture made the decision easy for me.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Statera in May 2011.

Initial call with the recruiter was positive, who explained the company's overall style and approach. Overall, a run-of-the-mill consulting company, although based on recruiter's speil, the company does seem to foster enterpreneurial spirit among consultants and reward them for any business that materializes through such efforts. This sounded interesting to me and I decided to proceed with the process. It was a challenge just staying in touch with the rectuiter, and scheduling interviews with technical screeners. After one interviewed flaked on me for the second time I decided Statera wasn't worth the persuit.

Programming Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Statera in April 2010.

Not really sold to continue interviewing process. Encouragement to come meet the staff and spend time on site, but not really given a feeling that there was something special about the company to make me want to do so.

Interview Questions
    • When can you come in and meet everyone?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Statera in March 2008.

I was called by the company's recruiter and arranged a in-person interview in a week. I was interviewed by three more person after a brief talk with the recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Statera in June 2007.

Standard process for IT consultant in Denver. Both Statera and their client wanted to speak with me.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strongest skills?   View Answer
    • Can you give an example of a difficult situation and how you resolved it?   View Answer
    Statera was negotiating directly with the client. Rate was set using that process.