Statera

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Executive Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Statera in June 2012.

Interview Details – I contacted Statera's Seattle recruiters and arranged a meeting with you. Coincidentally, the regional Executive Vice-President of Sales was in town that week so I met with him, as well as the recruiter. Both discussions were very straight-forward. The next week I met with the company's COO, who was visiting from Denver. Received offer from EVP of Sales after this conversation.

Interview Question – I don't recall any question being too difficult and nothing was out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Englewood, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Statera in March 2012.

Interview Details – Standard interview process. Initial screening; skills assessment, then cultural fit.

Interview Question – What would you specifically like to contribute to Statera in your first year?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I chose not to negotiate as the offer was very fair and higher than competitors' offers for the same work. This fact, along with a good gut feeling about my to-be boss and the company's culture made the decision easy for me.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and interviewed at Statera.

Interview Details – First conversation is with a recruiter-- and their recruiters are great. Then a tech screen, then a meeting with the leader of the division you'd be working in. Then a final interview with a member of the executive team. Then offer, then HR takes over when you start.

Interview Question – "What are your weaknesses?" There is never any comfortable way to answer this question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is a little room for negotiation, but the recruiter covered salary with me during the very first phone call, so that is what was conveyed throughout the process. I have heard that Statera pays on the high end.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Statera in May 2011.

Interview Details – Initial call with the recruiter was positive, who explained the company's overall style and approach. Overall, a run-of-the-mill consulting company, although based on recruiter's speil, the company does seem to foster enterpreneurial spirit among consultants and reward them for any business that materializes through such efforts. This sounded interesting to me and I decided to proceed with the process. It was a challenge just staying in touch with the rectuiter, and scheduling interviews with technical screeners. After one interviewed flaked on me for the second time I decided Statera wasn't worth the persuit.

Interview Question – Tell me about a project you've completed recently.   Answer Question

Programming Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Statera in April 2010.

Interview Details – Not really sold to continue interviewing process. Encouragement to come meet the staff and spend time on site, but not really given a feeling that there was something special about the company to make me want to do so.

Interview Question – When can you come in and meet everyone?   View Answer

Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Statera in March 2008.

Interview Details – I was called by the company's recruiter and arranged a in-person interview in a week. I was interviewed by three more person after a brief talk with the recruiter.

Interview Question – What did do in your previous project?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Statera in June 2007.

Interview Details – Standard process for IT consultant in Denver. Both Statera and their client wanted to speak with me.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest skills?   View Answer
  • Can you give an example of a difficult situation and how you resolved it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Statera was negotiating directly with the client. Rate was set using that process.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Statera? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Statera interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Statera employees and interview candidates.