Statera Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Statera.

First conversation is with a recruiter-- and their recruiters are great. Then a tech screen, then a meeting with the leader of the division you'd be working in. Then a final interview with a member of the executive team. Then offer, then HR takes over when you start.

Interview Questions
  • "What are your weaknesses?" There is never any comfortable way to answer this question.   Answer Question
There is a little room for negotiation, but the recruiter covered salary with me during the very first phone call, so that is what was conveyed throughout the process. I have heard that Statera pays on the high end.

Other Interview Reviews for Statera

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Statera in May 2011.

Initial call with the recruiter was positive, who explained the company's overall style and approach. Overall, a run-of-the-mill consulting company, although based on recruiter's speil, the company does seem to foster enterpreneurial spirit among consultants and reward them for any business that materializes through such efforts. This sounded interesting to me and I decided to proceed with the process. It was a challenge just staying in touch with the rectuiter, and scheduling interviews with technical screeners. After one interviewed flaked on me for the second time I decided Statera wasn't worth the persuit.

Interview Questions