Statetrust Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Controller Interview

Assistant Controller
Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Statetrust Capital in September 2012.

Interview Details – The first to interview is the Chief of Staff. Her questions are geared more towards past employers and the reasons for employment changes. Be careful, this is the most important interview: if she likes you, you're in. After that, the dept head interviews and asks more related to the job itself.

Interview Question – If you're married or not   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The worse, I was offered a salary x, which I accepted, and the offer letter was sent to me, it came with 2K less. When I asked the Chief of Staff, she said that it was a firm offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Miami, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Statetrust Capital in January 2008.

Interview Details – Very informal

Interview Question – Do you know Great Plains?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offers are take-it-or-leave-it, no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Statetrust Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Statetrust Capital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Statetrust Capital employees and interview candidates.