Statler Hotel

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Statler Hotel

Banquets Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Statler Hotel in January 2011.

i have 3 times interviews, the first one with the HR manager, the second one with someone that in charge with the kitchen and the third one with banquets assistant manager(i'm not sure)
    1st. is a long interview about background and ability and then next day i got the 2nd and 3rd interview
    2nd. is a quick interview and take me tour at Mc Cafe and the other restaurant in the same area
    3rd. is an interview with the banquets assistant manager(i'm not sure) about my background and ability.

Interview Questions

Banquets Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Statler Hotel in August 2009.

The entire hiring process was fairly simple and did not take very long. I applied online first. Then, I was contacted by email to set up an interview. The interview was casual; more informative than interrogative. I was offered the job on the spot and given a certain amount of time to respond.

Interview Questions