Statler Hotel Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Statler Hotel

Bellman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Statler Hotel (Ithaca, NY).

Interview

It is a very easy interview. They ask if you have been in car accidents, had speeding tickets, if you can drive a standard vehicle. It is only one interview, some get a call back but I was hired in the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Banquets Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Statler Hotel (Ithaca, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

i have 3 times interviews, the first one with the HR manager, the second one with someone that in charge with the kitchen and the third one with banquets assistant manager(i'm not sure)
    1st. is a long interview about background and ability and then next day i got the 2nd and 3rd interview
    2nd. is a quick interview and take me tour at Mc Cafe and the other restaurant in the same area
    3rd. is an interview with the banquets assistant manager(i'm not sure) about my background and ability.

Banquets Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Statler Hotel (Ithaca, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

The entire hiring process was fairly simple and did not take very long. I applied online first. Then, I was contacted by email to set up an interview. The interview was casual; more informative than interrogative. I was offered the job on the spot and given a certain amount of time to respond.