Staubach Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Staubach

Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Staubach (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The hiring process was simple and straightforward. No trick questions. Simply review of background and experience. This was a contract position to start and developed into full time. I learned of the opportunity via networking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward discussion

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Staubach (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

The interviewer asked very basic questions, lacked professionalism, and overall seemed inexperienced.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Staubach (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

The process definitely took some time. I had to drive about an hour and a half to their LA office twice. The first time involved going to a company that did skills testing. I took a handful of tests dealing with basic stuff like word and excel. After that came an interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. I got along with the interviewer well and it was more of a conversation. Knowing someone in the company definitely didn't hurt. After a week or so I got an offer.

Interview Questions

Ended up being too far to commute everyday. Seemed like a good company but they were bought out by Jones, Laing, Lasalle soon after.