Staubach

Relevance Date Difficulty

Real Estate Manager Interview

Real Estate Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Staubach.

Interview Details – The hiring process was simple and straightforward. No trick questions. Simply review of background and experience. This was a contract position to start and developed into full time. I learned of the opportunity via networking.

Interview Question – There were no trick or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straightforward discussion

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Staubach in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewer asked very basic questions, lacked professionalism, and overall seemed inexperienced.

Intern Interview

Intern
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staubach in February 2008.

Interview Details – The process definitely took some time. I had to drive about an hour and a half to their LA office twice. The first time involved going to a company that did skills testing. I took a handful of tests dealing with basic stuff like word and excel. After that came an interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. I got along with the interviewer well and it was more of a conversation. Knowing someone in the company definitely didn't hurt. After a week or so I got an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself...   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Ended up being too far to commute everyday. Seemed like a good company but they were bought out by Jones, Laing, Lasalle soon after.

Worked for Staubach? Contribute to the Community!