Stax, Inc.

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston College, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston College, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Stax, Inc. in December 2011.

The first round was a 1:1 interview at the Stax office in Boston. The second round included an Excel skills test, submitting a 5 page writing sample and a case interview.
The case was rather short but complex. I was not given any instructions and was simply handed a sheet of paper byt he assistant with a brief summary, and a bunch of power point slides. I was asked to retitle and rearrange the slides as I would for a client presentation. The interview, seemed busy with other work , and stepped in to check if I had any questions.

Unlike most case interviews, there was limited discussion with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stax, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stax, Inc. in March 2010.

Both rounds of interviews were over the phone. First round was just talking about the resume and the second round was a case interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your work experience at XYZ consulting.   Answer Question
    • If a fast food chain at a small location wants to open up a new store in a city, how would you go about doing it? (Can't remember the exact details about the numbers)   Answer Question