Stax, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2015

3.3

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stax, Inc..

Interview

Took about two weeks. I was referred for the role. The hr person was really nice at the beginning but took two weeks to let me know they were not going to hire me. I guess I should be happy they even told me, right?

I didn't like the company when I went in. They let me wait for 10 min at the door without anyone greeting me even thought 5 different people saw me standing. Also, I was never told who I would interview with so they randomly send people in. After the first person left I knew I was not getting the job because they sent in two junior people and one of them kept yawning.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stax, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Boston College, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Stax, Inc. (Boston College, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

The first round was a 1:1 interview at the Stax office in Boston. The second round included an Excel skills test, submitting a 5 page writing sample and a case interview.
    The case was rather short but complex. I was not given any instructions and was simply handed a sheet of paper byt he assistant with a brief summary, and a bunch of power point slides. I was asked to retitle and rearrange the slides as I would for a client presentation. The interview, seemed busy with other work , and stepped in to check if I had any questions.

Unlike most case interviews, there was limited discussion with the interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stax, Inc. (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

Both rounds of interviews were over the phone. First round was just talking about the resume and the second round was a case interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience at XYZ consulting.   Answer Question
    • If a fast food chain at a small location wants to open up a new store in a city, how would you go about doing it? (Can't remember the exact details about the numbers)   Answer Question