Staybridge Suites

Updated Dec 28, 2014
Updated Dec 28, 2014

2.6

Front Desk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Staybridge Suites in August 2014.

Had called to see of any hires, the assistant manager notified me they were taking applications for front desk so I filled out and app that day, called the next day to check on the status and the GM set up an interview with me for the next morning. The GM was very friendly and professional and throughout the interview he decided I was his new hire and asked if I would like to join the team! The following Monday I started my online training and a day later I started work.

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I turned in my application, called and set-up an appointment for the next day. They asked me about my work experiences, what I could do for them, and why should they choose my over other applicants. I then got an appointment with the General Manger, and he asked me what I would do in certain scenarios.

Interview Questions
    Yes I did. My advice, be firm but remember they need to make money too.

Guest Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Staybridge Suites.

Approximately twenty minutes long. Met with manager. Asked about past hotel experience, hardest day at work, how do you get to know your co-workers.

Interview Questions
    Was asked what schedule I preferred during interview as well as desired salary.

HOUSEKEEPING ASSOCIATE Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Staybridge Suites.

not given a formal interview. actually just got on by making an impression on current staff and they went to HSKP Manager and went from there.

actually just offered the job with no talk of hourly wage. I was just excited to get a job.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Staybridge Suites in May 2013.

The iterview process was very simple and laid back. Usually when there is a position open more than likely you will get the job. The GM just goes through a set of standard questions and you just answer them honestly and in 3 days they will contact you.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected was How honest are you on a scale of 0 to 100?   View Answer
    I just wanted to make sure that I have Sundays off for church and also had to arrange certain times to work due to my changing football schedule.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Staybridge Suites in December 2012.

Interview process was on the spot which was great had an offer within 10minutes of leaving the property.