Staybridge Suites Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2015

2.3

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Staybridge Suites in August 2014.

Interview

Had called to see of any hires, the assistant manager notified me they were taking applications for front desk so I filled out and app that day, called the next day to check on the status and the GM set up an interview with me for the next morning. The GM was very friendly and professional and throughout the interview he decided I was his new hire and asked if I would like to join the team! The following Monday I started my online training and a day later I started work.

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Staybridge Suites (San Antonio, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I turned in my application, called and set-up an appointment for the next day. They asked me about my work experiences, what I could do for them, and why should they choose my over other applicants. I then got an appointment with the General Manger, and he asked me what I would do in certain scenarios.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I did. My advice, be firm but remember they need to make money too.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Staybridge Suites.

Interview

Approximately twenty minutes long. Met with manager. Asked about past hotel experience, hardest day at work, how do you get to know your co-workers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was asked what schedule I preferred during interview as well as desired salary.

HOUSEKEEPING ASSOCIATE Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Staybridge Suites.

Interview

not given a formal interview. actually just got on by making an impression on current staff and they went to HSKP Manager and went from there.

Negotiation

actually just offered the job with no talk of hourly wage. I was just excited to get a job.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Staybridge Suites (Portland, OR) in October 2013.

Interview

Offered an interview over the phone. Went in the next day and had a in person interview with the front office manager and general manager. They will then proceed to either offer you the job or not. They also performed a reference check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Staybridge Suites (Okemos, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

The iterview process was very simple and laid back. Usually when there is a position open more than likely you will get the job. The GM just goes through a set of standard questions and you just answer them honestly and in 3 days they will contact you.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected was How honest are you on a scale of 0 to 100?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just wanted to make sure that I have Sundays off for church and also had to arrange certain times to work due to my changing football schedule.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Staybridge Suites (Denver, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process was on the spot which was great had an offer within 10minutes of leaving the property.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Staybridge Suites (McLean, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

Multi level interview with front desk, marketing, and hotel management. Due to the small staff, your likability is a considering factor. Company ethics, daily routines and practices will be discussed at the start, so you will have a general idea of the environment and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• A problem, and how you solved it at a previous work place.   Answer Question