Steadfast Companies Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Steadfast Companies

Community Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Steadfast Companies.

I was interviewed on site for about two and a half hours, which seemed excessive. There were many questions regarding how I would handle specific situations both with residents and on site staff. After about a two week wait I was contacted for a second interview with one of my initial interviewer's peers. That interview was conducted by phone and was approximately 30 minutes. It reviewed many of the same questions asked in my initial interview, almost as if the interviewers were using the same script. Overall the interviewers were very professional even if they were a bit redundant. It took almost four weeks to receive the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a resident who is causing a scene in the leasing office?   Answer Question
    • Do you believe in drinking with your staff after hours?   Answer Question
    • How would you counsel an underperforming staff member?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I asked for a higher salary based on my experience level and was essentially told that if I wanted the position I would have to accept it at the budgeted salary.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Steadfast Companies in February 2015.

I missed a call from their HR Agent, so i call back and left a message. I emailed her and requested a call back or if what time can i call so we can discuss my application. She emailed back and gave me specific time to call her I called several time but unfortunately she never answered my call.

Property Accountant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Steadfast Companies.

3 in person interviews in one day. They made a decision on the 2nd day. It was a very quick process. Manager seemed nice and well spoken. The interview process became harder after I started. They are looking for people who actually will work for them for a very long time.

Interview Questions