Steak n Shake

Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Steak n Shake in December 2013.

Interview Details – They were holding open interviews from 8 to 10 on Dec 12 2013. I applied through Snag A job when I get to the store they told me to go sit in the back and the manager will come to me shortly. I waited about 5 minutes. She came and basically explain to me how the interview was going to go a few questions to get to know me. She handed me another application and told me to fill it out and when I was done to call her. I filled it out and called her over she came took the application from me and sat in front of me. She had a clipboard in her hand with a bunch of papers and I guess she had a copy of my snag a job application because she kept referring to it as she asked me the questions?. She asked me for my availability and if I have any commitment that can interfere with the job? can I work in a team? If I would rather build burgers or make shakes? Pretty basic questions. I went in really nervous thinking she was going to ask me hard ball busting questions but she didn't. Then she shook my hand and told me I'll get an email for a second interview in 2 weeks if they're interested. I was confident it went good because of her attitude. 2 weeks passed and I never got a second email.

Interview Question – Wasn't really one they were pretty easy.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Steak n Shake

Worked for Steak n Shake? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steak n Shake Crew Member interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Steak n Shake employees and interview candidates.