Steak n Shake

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Steak n Shake in October 2010.

Interview Details – Basic Questions for a young person. Alot of minors and first time jobs.

Interview Question – You will just be asked what the most important part of hospitality is to you. what does it mean to you? be ready to answer that with focus on the guest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Our ride or the highway.

General Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Steak n Shake in October 2013.

Interview Details – Human resources called. Set up a phone interview. Be yourself...if you have been in the food business and are passionate and care about the company you work for....then you know you will be responsible for the entire restaurant....labor, food costs, guest satisfaction, food quality and safety...etc.

Interview Question – Never sure what we have to do to get bonus.....??   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I let them know what I wanted and was given what I asked for. This company needs AMAZING people. I should have asked for more. If you are a HARD worker that TAKES your JOB SERIOUS....then this is the company to work for....so much room for growth!

Interviewed at Steak n Shake

Interview Details – 8 hour Job preview. "GET TO WORK"

Interview Question – What standard do you set for yourself?   Answer Question

Worked for Steak n Shake? Contribute to the Community!