Steak n Shake General Manager Interview Questions

3.5

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Steak n Shake in October 2013.

Interview

Human resources called. Set up a phone interview. Be yourself...if you have been in the food business and are passionate and care about the company you work for....then you know you will be responsible for the entire restaurant....labor, food costs, guest satisfaction, food quality and safety...etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I let them know what I wanted and was given what I asked for. This company needs AMAZING people. I should have asked for more. If you are a HARD worker that TAKES your JOB SERIOUS....then this is the company to work for....so much room for growth!

Other Interview Reviews for Steak n Shake

General Manager Interview

Interview

8 hour Job preview. "GET TO WORK"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Steak n Shake (Orlando, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

Basic Questions for a young person. Alot of minors and first time jobs.

Interview Questions

• You will just be asked what the most important part of hospitality is to you. what does it mean to you? be ready to answer that with focus on the guest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Our ride or the highway.