Steak n Shake

Very Easy Interview

Grill Cook Interview

Grill Cook
Clearwater, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Steak n Shake in April 2014.

Interview Details – 2 interviews one with GM one with kitchen manager, orientation with district manager flew through everthing didn't really answer questions on papers like you should have just had us as a group check each one.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – my pay i needed at least 10/hr but they could only give me 9/hr.

Very Easy Interview

Grill Cook Interview

Grill Cook
Pooler, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Steak n Shake in January 2014.

Interview Details – Easy fast fun and I knew somebody who worked there and who was doing the hiring. So I got the job off top

Interview Question – Having t learn the vision and mission quote on the front and the back of the card. You have to memorize it   Answer Question

Worked for Steak n Shake? Contribute to the Community!