Steak n Shake Steak N Shake Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Steak N Shake Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Steak n Shake.

Short phone interview-to schedule the initial face to face interview. Big in Job Fair settings and Open House walk-ins. Interviewer looking for appearance standards, shaved, no gum, clean tie and shirt. Sleeves not rolled. Shoes clean, proper business attire-suit jacket optional. posture and demeanor-hand shake firm, and eye contact .Have questions of your own prepared, and if left waiting -BE PATIENT. Do not interrupt-calm cool collected demeanor. Be prepared to explain gaps in employment or jobs where you did not stay for long.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about yourself" or "why steak n shake"
    The Tell me about yourself is an HR question designed to gauge character and honesty, and your own opinion of your self.
      View Answer

far too many inconsistencies in the training materials and the units who implemented the training

Other Interview Reviews for Steak n Shake

Steak N Shake Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kissimmee, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Steak n Shake in June 2012.

the interview is confusing and i still don't know if i got the job but they gave me a background check paper

Interview Questions

Worked for Steak n Shake? Contribute to the Community!