Steelcase Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Steelcase (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

Applied in october 2009 and got a call for a interview first week of December. Had 2 interviews. First one was basic interview question(going over the resume). At the end of first interview I was asked few out of the box questions. one was "what is the dimensions of the room?"... After the first interview waited 1 1/2 week and called back and two days later got a email for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when things didn't go your way? what would you do different?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Steelcase

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Steelcase (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2008.

Interview

One-on-one interview with hiring manager. Asked questions relevant to experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult problem that you resolved in the past.   Answer Question