Steelcase

Relevance Date Difficulty

Work Place Consultant Interview

Work Place Consultant
Columbus, OH

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Steelcase in February 2011.

Interview Details – This company’s interview process is insane had I been offered the job I would have declined it unless the salary was 110k + may have been the reason I did not get the job. Drug Test is a hair test goes back over a year, they have a physiological exam that is just an excuse to ask you illegal interview question about personal details of your life. This company is a dinosaur and has recently lost 40% of its sales volume according to the people I interviewed with. Also take a look at their stock price going down they will tell you they don’t care about the investors but that is bogus. Stay away from this company go work for anyone else.

Dont take my word for it go on linkd in and find some ex sales people they will tell you the same.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Steelcase

Worked for Steelcase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steelcase Work Place Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Steelcase employees and interview candidates.