1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Work Place Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Steelcase (Columbus, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

This company’s interview process is insane had I been offered the job I would have declined it unless the salary was 110k + may have been the reason I did not get the job. Drug Test is a hair test goes back over a year, they have a physiological exam that is just an excuse to ask you illegal interview question about personal details of your life. This company is a dinosaur and has recently lost 40% of its sales volume according to the people I interviewed with. Also take a look at their stock price going down they will tell you they don’t care about the investors but that is bogus. Stay away from this company go work for anyone else. Dont take my word for it go on linkd in and find some ex sales people they will tell you the same.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you want to work here   1 Answer
  • Tell me about your childhood   1 Answer