Steelwedge Software

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Services Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Steelwedge Software.

Interview Details – Interviewed there for a few weeks. Scheduling is sub-optimal and they tend to draw out the process. Found out later they just post and repost positions to collect resumes with no real positions available. Unfair to people to waste their time with no real opportunity.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current company? That's probably the #1 question asked by everybody.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Steelwedge Software.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by contract recruiter, conversation went very well. later spoke with hiring manager and 2 VPs. As this all happened within a matter of days, I was cautiously optimistic. However, the trail went cold at that time, with no feedback from contacts. Was finally informed via voicemail that another candidate was chosen. It would be nice if companies showed the same vigor in announcing the decision as they do in setting up the interviews.

Interview Question – What does Oliver Wight mean to you?   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Lead Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Steelwedge Software in June 2010.

Interview Details – The initial rounds of interview at Steelwedge is normal, and there is no great deal of technical questions asked, but check if the person is fit and suitable for the job.

Interview Question – Technical question which are not related to the technologies worked on previously.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Steelwedge Software.

Interview Details – Telephonic and Persoanl interview

Negotiation Details – The phase was satisfactory

Senior Implementation Engineer Interview

Senior Implementation Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Steelwedge Software.

Interview Details – Hiring is good......bur interview process is worst and moreover they use many fancy trustable worlds...but in short time it will be proved false like Imran Hashmi 'RUSH' movie

Interview Question – Nothing like that which we feel difficult..............................   Answer Question

Software Engineer/.NET Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Steelwedge Software in September 2013.

Interview Details – pretty easy interview there are about 80 members along with me i am the fist person to call for the interview ,i had 2 rounds last round he asked very few question and asked about my expectation i coded reasonable ,he said as there are many people out there they need some time to get back to me waited for 2 weeks no response called up hr ,she informed that they are still discussing. interview venue (madhapur hitech city)

Senior Quality Analyst Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and interviewed at Steelwedge Software.

Interview Details – Interview invitation was sent in mail along with the exact date and time. Interview was scheduled on a weekend at 1300hrs.
I arrived at the office on time. I was asked to wait in a meeting room till I was called. There were around 40 people waiting, when I spoke to some of them I came to know that they were waiting from the last two hours.
At around 1345hrs we were offered sandwiches. At 15:45 I was called for the interview, at last.
Interview lasted around 20 minutes.

Interview Question – Can you please explain about the Cloud computing architecture.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Steelwedge Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Steelwedge Software interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Steelwedge Software employees and interview candidates.