Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Steelwedge Software
- Software Engineer (2)
- Services (1)
- Lead Engineer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Senior Quality Analyst (1)
- QA Manager (1)
- Senior Implementation Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer/.NET (1)
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Steelwedge Software.
Interviewed there for a few weeks. Scheduling is sub-optimal and they tend to draw out the process. Found out later they just post and repost positions to collect resumes with no real positions available. Unfair to people to waste their time with no real opportunity.
- Why do you want to leave your current company? That's probably the #1 question asked by everybody. Answer Question
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Steelwedge Software.
Initially contacted by contract recruiter, conversation went very well. later spoke with hiring manager and 2 VPs. As this all happened within a matter of days, I was cautiously optimistic. However, the trail went cold at that time, with no feedback from contacts. Was finally informed via voicemail that another candidate was chosen. It would be nice if companies showed the same vigor in announcing the decision as they do in setting up the interviews.
- What does Oliver Wight mean to you? Answer Question
Helpful (2)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Steelwedge Software in September 2014.
one of the most unprofessional hiring process , I have ever seen. The HR will call and inform for the interview tomorrow but won't even send an email or an calendar invite. HR will call and tell you to come to office for a HR round and won't even bother to send a mail to whom to contact, where to come? After 7 rounds of interview they suddenly find my current salary as high and cannot top it, they suddenly realize that am not a manager in my current role and hence cannot proceed. How strange right from the first round they are aware and every interview they asked my roles and responsibilities. After 54 days of interview process, that includes a HR round too, wat is pending is just receiving an offer letter and now when I mail and ask what happened , any update plz? they reply-->they cannot proceed further.
- bugs encountered in performance testing, how do you approach your senior management, when you r new in the team 1 Answer
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Steelwedge Software (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2014.
HR picked my resume from Naukri.com.
She scheduled my technical telephonic interview.
Telephonic interview was good. But they did not do at scheduled time. I called them two times. Thereafter I got my interview started 2:30 hours late.
Questions were on
1. Garbage Collection in detail
2. Polymorphism(Overriding contract) in detail
3. Abstract class and Interface
4. There was a logical question(I forgot)
5. Basic Thread Questions.
This interview duration was 25 minutes.
Interviewer told me that HR will get back to me.
2 days later, I was called for face to face round.
In 2nd round, Questions were on
1. A train puzzle.
2. Again Garbage Collection in detail
3. How you will make your own serializable class.
4. About my project.
5. Why I want to leave my current company.
Then He explained about my role and company.
Again. Interviewer told me that HR will get back to me.
2 days later, I was told that i was selected. & They called me for HR round.(Negotiation and all.)
I did little bargaining. and then I accepted the offer.
- How you will make your own serializable class. Answer Question
Try to negotiate if you think that you are suitable and if u should have or want to have more money.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Steelwedge Software (Hyderābād (India)).
Telephonic and Persoanl interview
The phase was satisfactory
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Steelwedge Software.
Hiring is good......bur interview process is worst and moreover they use many fancy trustable worlds...but in short time it will be proved false like Imran Hashmi 'RUSH' movie
- Nothing like that which we feel difficult.............................. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Steelwedge Software (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2013.
pretty easy interview there are about 80 members along with me i am the fist person to call for the interview ,i had 2 rounds last round he asked very few question and asked about my expectation i coded reasonable ,he said as there are many people out there they need some time to get back to me waited for 2 weeks no response called up hr ,she informed that they are still discussing. interview venue (madhapur hitech city)
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Steelwedge Software (Hyderābād (India)).
Interview invitation was sent in mail along with the exact date and time. Interview was scheduled on a weekend at 1300hrs.
I arrived at the office on time. I was asked to wait in a meeting room till I was called. There were around 40 people waiting, when I spoke to some of them I came to know that they were waiting from the last two hours.
At around 1345hrs we were offered sandwiches. At 15:45 I was called for the interview, at last.
Interview lasted around 20 minutes.
- Can you please explain about the Cloud computing architecture. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at Steelwedge Software (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2010.
The initial rounds of interview at Steelwedge is normal, and there is no great deal of technical questions asked, but check if the person is fit and suitable for the job.
- Technical question which are not related to the technologies worked on previously. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review