Steeplechase Business Solutions

Updated Aug 4, 2014

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Steeplechase Business Solutions

Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions.

I applied to a post online on LinkedIn over the weekend and was called Monday morning. The HR director told me that she liked my Resume and brought me in for a preliminary interview 2 days later. This was a quick interview with the account manager for a little bit of face time. I was called later that day and invited back for a second interview. This was longer ad took about an hour at a Starbucks near the office. I came back for a follow up and was offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions.

I was called and scheduled for a preliminary interview a few days after I submitted my resume. I met with the manager for about 15 minutes to discuss my resume and answer a few questions. It was pretty laid back. I was then called in the afternoon and booked for a second interview the next day. This interview was longer. One of the employees took me out for a cup of cofee to discuss the position. I met with the manager again to follow up and was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • If you could give your previous manager one piece of advice, what would that be?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greentree, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greentree, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions in May 2014.

Interviewing process was a nightmare! I set-up interviewing dates on three separate occasions and each time the HR department would call me back the next day to tell me that they made a mistake and wanted to reschedule. The first time I was told as I was walking in for the interview when my cell rang (I was a little over 15 minutes early). The second time was the next day, and then later that day they called to yet again tell me they wanted to reschedule. At that point, I just told them never mind, I'll look for work elsewhere.

Steeplechase Business Solutions Response

May 28, 2014President

I'm sorry if there was some sort of miscommunication, but we make it a policy to never reschedule interviews the same day. Please give me a call at the office to discuss specifics to find out what ... More

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions.

The interview process was okay. They make you get all dressed up for interviews. It is all a trap. Just because you dress on a suit it does not mean that this place is a good place to work for.

Interview Questions
    • None. You can probably Google work behavioral interview questions and they would probably ask you one if not a few of those.   View Answer

Because it is worthless.

Entry-Level Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions.

Interview process was quick and detailed. They made me feel comfortable immediately. First was a quick introductory interview. Then they want you to come back in as soon as possible for a second round interview. This is up to 2 hours and they will take you to a public setting to talk more about the company.

Typical interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Green Tree, Allegheny, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Tree, Allegheny, PA

There were 2 interviews. It wasnt too bad at all. The first interview was short, just like 20 minutes or so. I met with Mike. He just asked me about myself and i got an overview of the position. I was invited back for a second round interview. I was asked about my interests, skills, basic things really. Education, past work experience. I was told about the job and promotions available. I was then called 3 days later and accepted the job. Ive been working there for a week now and i like it. It wasnt anything too crazy, just a basic interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions in September 2013.

First interview was a short preliminary interview. It took 15 minutes. I think the point is to weed out any people who do not have social skills or are over qualified. The second interview was a lunch meeting with a top person in the office. It took an hour. After that we came back and met with the manager for about 20 minutes. I started the next week. Overall, it didn't take very long at all.

Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Steeplechase Business Solutions in August 2013.

There is a three interview process, but it's really more like 2 interviews with a quick wrapup afterwards. The 1st interview was brief, about 15 minutes. I noticed there were a couple other people in the lobby as well. I was called and invited back for the second round, which was a one on one with one of the more experienced people in the office for about an hour. It was pretty laid back. He broke down the position in a good bit of detail and asked me a few questions. I felt like I answered them pretty well. We went out for some coffee and when we came back, I filled out a questionnaire and met with Mike, the manager. He explained a few things for me and answered any last questions I had about the position. I was offered and I started the next week. Overall, I felt like I understood the job and its expectations pretty well at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • If I covered up your name on your resume and showed it to all of your friends, what one thing would they pick out to identify it as your resume?   Answer Question

Worked for Steeplechase Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!