Stefanini IT Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Agent Interview

Technical Support Agent
Southfield, MI

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very simple process although i went through a staffing agency. I had a one on one interview with the recruiter never interviewed with anyone from Stefanini. I took an online technical competency test and personality test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – It was a flat offer of 10 an hour but since then i have got hired in.

Software Development Interview

Software Development
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in January 2009.

Interview Details – HR Manager is friendly and helpful.

Interview Question – Do you know how to setup a version control system?   Answer Question

C# Developer Interview

C# Developer
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – Communication starts by a phone interview. It was a short one, about 10 minutes and we schedule an appointment for a face to face interview. After give more details about my skills and employment history, there was a technical test followed by an english proficiency test (basic level). The result of the process took longer than informed. About 1 month after the interview, they contact me proposing the job offer.

Interview Question – There was no difficulties.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Curitiba (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in January 2012.

Interview Details – Actually, the hiring process was done by the contractor (Volvo). I just went to Stefanini to sign the papers later. I didn't had any contact with them before.

Negotiation Details – They don't give much space for negotiation, but they offer benefits (fuel, lunch, training,others) to compose the salary.

Very Easy Interview

Support Analyst Interview

Support Analyst
Barueri (Brazil)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in July 2010.

Interview Details – They were desperate to find Unix analysts. They asked if I had the necessary skills for the task, I had a very brief conversation with the regional manager and was approved. At first they said my salary range was within their budgets... and then, when almost ready to accept the offer... surprise.

Interview Question – They asked me if I would accept a scheme, which was actually made to evade taxes. My real salary would be reduced and a part would be paid as "benefits", like rent and tuition reimbursements.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary below average. The so called "CLT-flex" is a tax evasive technique (illegal, btw) where your salary is reduced and the remaining is registered as "benefits".

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Senior Sales Manager
Brussels (Belgium)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, nice people

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in December 2010.

Interview Details – Involve interview with HR and standard hiring's test, interview with position's manager and the Vice President. The process is fast and takes no more than 2 weeks to contract's signature.

Interview Question – Negotiation about salary and variable is hard - salary is low if compared with market. Most of sales' position is followed by detractor from previous monthly revenues.   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Service Delivery Manager
Hortolândia (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in November 2008.

Interview Details – They gave no options in Interview Process, it was a contractor substitution, resources just went to another contractor as the previous one was lacking legal obligations and payment as well...

Interview Question – There was no question, they just hired the people from another company that was dismissed by the first contractor (IBM)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation at all. Was just "accept or you be fired"

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions.

Interview Details – Very fast hiring process...interview on the consultancy, after that in the client site...and finally the psychology interview.

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Depends on the client, you can negotiate your hourly rate. It will all the depends of the budget that the client has.

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was firstly interviewed by phone call and an 1:1 interview was scheduled for the next day.
I had to explain my background experiences, what kind of work I like most, what was my expectations...
The interviewer told me abou the client. Yes, I would be working in a software factory providing support for a third party company.
By email I received the details about salary and benefits and had to chose the benefits that would fit in my salary plan, not all of them.

Interview Question – How comfortable you are when you have to debug code in order to get the business rules for a third party customer in a software factory?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I advice every new candidate to negotiate a lot. At first the interviewer will try to offer less than they would pay and it depends on you to get all from them.

Worked for Stefanini IT Solutions? Contribute to the Community!