Stefanini IT Solutions

2.3

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in October 2010.

It was a very simple process although i went through a staffing agency. I had a one on one interview with the recruiter never interviewed with anyone from Stefanini. I took an online technical competency test and personality test.

Interview Questions
    It was a flat offer of 10 an hour but since then i have got hired in.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in January 2009.

HR Manager is friendly and helpful.

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions.

Very fast hiring process...interview on the consultancy, after that in the client site...and finally the psychology interview.

Interview Questions
    Depends on the client, you can negotiate your hourly rate. It will all the depends of the budget that the client has.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Curitiba (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Curitiba (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in January 2012.

Actually, the hiring process was done by the contractor (Volvo). I just went to Stefanini to sign the papers later. I didn't had any contact with them before.

They don't give much space for negotiation, but they offer benefits (fuel, lunch, training,others) to compose the salary.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in November 2011.

I was firstly interviewed by phone call and an 1:1 interview was scheduled for the next day.
    I had to explain my background experiences, what kind of work I like most, what was my expectations...
    The interviewer told me abou the client. Yes, I would be working in a software factory providing support for a third party company.
    By email I received the details about salary and benefits and had to chose the benefits that would fit in my salary plan, not all of them.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable you are when you have to debug code in order to get the business rules for a third party customer in a software factory?   Answer Question
    I advice every new candidate to negotiate a lot. At first the interviewer will try to offer less than they would pay and it depends on you to get all from them.

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in May 2011.

3 interviews, nice people

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in December 2010.

Involve interview with HR and standard hiring's test, interview with position's manager and the Vice President. The process is fast and takes no more than 2 weeks to contract's signature.

Interview Questions
    • Negotiation about salary and variable is hard - salary is low if compared with market. Most of sales' position is followed by detractor from previous monthly revenues.   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barueri (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barueri (Brazil)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in July 2010.

They were desperate to find Unix analysts. They asked if I had the necessary skills for the task, I had a very brief conversation with the regional manager and was approved. At first they said my salary range was within their budgets... and then, when almost ready to accept the offer... surprise.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I would accept a scheme, which was actually made to evade taxes. My real salary would be reduced and a part would be paid as "benefits", like rent and tuition reimbursements.   Answer Question

Salary below average. The so called "CLT-flex" is a tax evasive technique (illegal, btw) where your salary is reduced and the remaining is registered as "benefits".

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in January 2010.

Communication starts by a phone interview. It was a short one, about 10 minutes and we schedule an appointment for a face to face interview. After give more details about my skills and employment history, there was a technical test followed by an english proficiency test (basic level). The result of the process took longer than informed. About 1 month after the interview, they contact me proposing the job offer.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hortolândia (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hortolândia (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Stefanini IT Solutions in November 2008.

They gave no options in Interview Process, it was a contractor substitution, resources just went to another contractor as the previous one was lacking legal obligations and payment as well...

Interview Questions
    • There was no question, they just hired the people from another company that was dismissed by the first contractor (IBM)   Answer Question
    no negotiation at all. Was just "accept or you be fired"