Stefanini TechTeam

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Deskside Technician Interview

Deskside Technician

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stefanini TechTeam.

Interview Details – 1 phone and 1 onsite interview
About 14 days to start

Interview Question – Basic Enterprise environment support questions   Answer Question

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Senior IT Project Manager
Richmond, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stefanini TechTeam in October 2011.

Interview Details – Job was posted on LinkedIn; responded by forwarding resume with cover letter. Was contacted by Recruiter who did an initial phone interview. This was followed by two additional in-depth phone interviews that covered work experience, technical skills and personality assessment. A final phone interview with a panel was held with contracted company.

Interview Question – Technical questions posed by the panel of contracted company. Some of the questions were more specific to their business process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are inflexible with negotiating salary, will go as far as telling you that they will not be making any money off you and therefore cannot offer more.

Field Tech Interview

Field Tech
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stefanini TechTeam in June 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with recruiter and briefly spoke with Account Manager prior to in person interview with Client. After having a 3 person panel interview with client I found out I was selected 3 days later.

Interview Question – Explain a stressful situation that involved an irate customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initially they low ball and unless you speak up for yourself and almost demand a reasonable pay they will pay you peanuts.

Help Desk Support Interview

Help Desk Support
Bloomfield Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stefanini TechTeam in March 2011.

Interview Details – You talk to the Team Leader and if they like you, you get hired like the next week. They are contracting out of Human Capital Staffing so it would be in your interest to just apply there

Interview Question – User boots into Safe Mode but cannot change the resolution or colors, how would you troubleshoot   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing, HCS will offer 9/hr but Stefanini will pay 10/hr anyway

Systems Solution Technician Interview

Systems Solution Technician
Moline, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stefanini TechTeam.

Interview Details – Internal advancement. Helps to have a 3.5 score out of 4.

Interview Question – How will you benefit a Tier 3 position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Deskside Tech I Interview

Deskside Tech I
Davenport, IA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stefanini TechTeam in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was by phone and very short. They wanted to know where I was willing to work.

Interview Question – Salary was the worst part of the interview. I was not able to talk about what was expected since they had a range I was going to be working at. I was unable to get anything negotiated.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stefanini TechTeam in August 2011.

Interview Details – Standard phone screen for skills. one to one in person interview with HR, then moved on to hiring manager. Second in person panel interview with peers of hiring manager, some in room, some video conferenced in.

Interview Question – Playing 20 questions to determine trouble-shooting skills   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer came from HR. No negotiation possible. Was told I was being presented with one offer and "this was it."

Support Technician Interview

Support Technician
Southfield, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Stefanini TechTeam in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was easy. You need no experience with computers. Can you operate a switch to turn it on? Ok, good enough. Most of the interview questions consisted of common sense customer service tests. What do you do if you speak with an irate customer? (Here's a hint: don't get irate back.) If you've got half a brain and aren't a rampaging Visigoth warrior, you should be ok.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a customer requesting to speak with your manager?   View Answer

Management Interview

Management
Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stefanini TechTeam in January 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiting did not know enough information about the position. They repeated what the job posting stated but did not know anything beyond that. The interview with the manager was rather generic. Again, no specific details even when I asked and there seemed to be a disconnect between management and staff.

Interview Question – I really did not get specific questions asked. I did a lot of repeating exactly what was on my resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. They offered exactly what I was asking for.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Stefanini TechTeam.

Interview Details – 3 levels of interview
1 with HR
1 with SME
1 Final Panel Interview

Interview Question – Name some thing that you have worked on that shows your innovation   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Stefanini TechTeam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stefanini TechTeam interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Stefanini TechTeam employees and interview candidates.