Stein Eriksen Lodge Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stein Eriksen Lodge

SPA Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stein Eriksen Lodge (Park City, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the same day. I went to an in-person interview that week. The HR rep interviewing me was friendly and asked all the normal questions. He then took me to meet the Spa Director who asked basically the same questions. I left and before fifteen minutes had passed I received a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer cats or dogs?   1 Answer

Front Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stein Eriksen Lodge (Park City, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

The managers and supervisors could not be more wonderful people. The interview was a calm and inviting conversation.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle your most difficult interaction with a guest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were concrete on their initial offer and would not negotiate.