Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stein Mart
- Sales Associate (16)
- Assistant Store Manager (4)
- Service Associate (3)
- Merchandising Manager (3)
- Sales Associate Cashier (3)
- Area Loss Prevention Coordinator (2)
- Department Lead (2)
- Merchandise Manager (2)
- Logistics (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Store Associate (1)
- SALES CLERK (1)
- Sales (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Cashier (1)
- Visual Associate (1)
- Customer Service Associate (1)
- Operations Lead (1)
- Merchandising Lead (1)
- Customer Service Lead (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Visual Display Associate (1)
- Data Systems (1)
- Home Sales Associate (1)
- Receiving Manager Lead (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied in-person. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Stein Mart (Jacksonville, FL).
I stopped in the store and turned in an application. A couple of days later I was called in for an interview. I interviewed with the manager of the ladies dept. and was offered a part-time position on the spot. More recently, we have told people who come in asking about employment to go to our website and fill out an application online. From there we'll be able to view your application, and if we're interested, you'll be invited to interview with our assistant manager.
- I find the hardest question that is asked is to list 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Stein Mart (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2011.
There was a brief phone interview with two data systems managers. I didn't really want to work for a discount retailer due to some horror stories I heard. It was not a very technical interview as the two from SteinMart were managers and not very technically keen. I expected much, much more. I think they hired me because I seemed NOT to want the job!
- Have you ever used MS SQL? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Stein Mart (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2009.
Great ppl to meet and work with..
to many direction from too many managers