Stein Mart Interview Questions in Jacksonville, FL

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Stein Mart.

I stopped in the store and turned in an application. A couple of days later I was called in for an interview. I interviewed with the manager of the ladies dept. and was offered a part-time position on the spot. More recently, we have told people who come in asking about employment to go to our website and fill out an application online. From there we'll be able to view your application, and if we're interested, you'll be invited to interview with our assistant manager.

Interview Questions
    • I find the hardest question that is asked is to list 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses.   Answer Question

Data Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stein Mart in August 2011.

There was a brief phone interview with two data systems managers. I didn't really want to work for a discount retailer due to some horror stories I heard. It was not a very technical interview as the two from SteinMart were managers and not very technically keen. I expected much, much more. I think they hired me because I seemed NOT to want the job!

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Stein Mart in August 2009.

Great ppl to meet and work with..

Interview Questions
    • Do you shop at Stein Mart?   View Answer
    • Can you work on anything that comes upon even it is not not speciality?   View Answer
    to many direction from too many managers

Worked for Stein Mart? Contribute to the Community!