Steinhafels Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Steinhafels (Waukesha, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and had a nearly immediate response. I scheduled a phone interview for that very afternoon. The next week I went in for a 1:1 interview with HR. Then we scheduled a group interview for the following week. In the meantime, the position went from FT to PT. I still went ahead with the group interview. Since then my references were requested & some of them were called. The next step would be a drug test & a lift test... I received a call stating that I was still being considered & that I would hear from them by the end of the week, one way or another... That was two weeks ago. Still waiting...

Interview Questions

• What skills & experiences make me the ideal candidate?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Steinhafels (Waukesha, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview, then an onsite interview with the manager and then a meeting with the director, then an offer. I was very disappointed in how the 'Family Company' process. First, between the phone and onsite interview was about 4 weeks. That was without a status update. I called and emailed the recruiter without any response and suddenly then called me saying they wanted to meet. I went in to meet the manager and an employee and had about a 45 minute interview. The next part in the process was to meet the Director the following week. There was no correspondence of when it would happen. I called and emailed the recruiter and called 2x. I also called the manager that interviewed me. This took place within 4 days. They then called back to have an interview with the Director - I turned it down. I was NOT impressed by how things were working.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Steinhafels (Waukesha, WI) in February 2011.

Interview

Quick and to the point , went over company values and strengths. Gave a tour of the building. Asked a lot of typical interview questions. Interview started on time. Meet with more than one person. I was able to ask a lot of questions as well. Interview seemed to be positive.