Stephen F. Austin University

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant
Nacogdoches, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University in July 2013.

Interview Details – Very laid back, with the usual questions in an interview. The ever so common "tell me about yourself" was asked and then they go through what you may be doing throughout your semester.

Interview Question – Tell me what you expect to gain as a GA.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The ask if you are interested, if you say yes they tell you once you go to orientation and sign the papers you get a formal offer.

Hall Director Interview

Hall Director

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University in May 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted an application in February and received a phone interview in April, that led to a campus interview and job offer in May. The phone interview was extremely dry, as those conducting the interview appeared to have no personality at all. Upon arriving on campus, I learned that this was pretty close to accurate. Use big words and act as friendly as possible and you'll get it - they don't have a super high standard.

Interview Question – If you could change one thing about the campus culture that you have witnessed since you have been here on campus (about 2 hours at that point) what would it be?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Staff Interview

Staff

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University in December 2007.

Interview Details – as

Interview Question – if you would be a president in one day, what would you do?   Answer Question

Worked for Stephen F. Austin University? Contribute to the Community!