Stephen F. Austin University Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stephen F. Austin University

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Stephen F. Austin University in July 2013.

Very laid back, with the usual questions in an interview. The ever so common "tell me about yourself" was asked and then they go through what you may be doing throughout your semester.

Interview Questions
    The ask if you are interested, if you say yes they tell you once you go to orientation and sign the papers you get a formal offer.

Hall Director Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stephen F. Austin University in May 2009.

I submitted an application in February and received a phone interview in April, that led to a campus interview and job offer in May. The phone interview was extremely dry, as those conducting the interview appeared to have no personality at all. Upon arriving on campus, I learned that this was pretty close to accurate. Use big words and act as friendly as possible and you'll get it - they don't have a super high standard.

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about the campus culture that you have witnessed since you have been here on campus (about 2 hours at that point) what would it be?   View Answer

Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stephen F. Austin University in December 2007.

as

Interview Questions
    • if you would be a president in one day, what would you do?   Answer Question