Stericycle

Updated Oct 31, 2014

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stericycle.

Interviewed with office management and took several typing tests, grammar quizzes, and memory tests. The office staff was out in the open and very inquisitive. The environment felt "cheap".

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Stericycle

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stericycle.

There was no interview beyond a computer test. It was just being warm bodies to fill the seats.

Interview Questions
    It was an offer of pay no interview, poor pay

Customer Service Representative Interview

interviewed at Stericycle in August 2013.

The woman who interviewed me was nice and I discussed how I was articulate, diligent, and willing to learn, especially since I didn't have a lot of experience at a call center, but I found out they rejected my application a half an hour after my interview! If they wanted someone with more experience, I don't know why they wanted me for an interview!

Interview Questions
    • How would you be able to handle a high volume of calls?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stericycle in August 2013.

It is very different now - but pretty much the normal process as most large companies - they do hire within and it may take a little bit of time to get a call back or an email - you will first have a phone interview with someone from HR, then you will move on to interview with your Supervisor - then you have a 2nd interview with them or they will present you with an offer - once you interview with HR if you move on to the next phase it doesn't take them long to make a decision

Interview Questions
    • What are is your weakness? I never know how to answer that one   Answer Question
    There is not much of a negotiation phase -

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stericycle in June 2010.

The on-site temp company representative came to my cube and told me to go to a specific Stericycle web site to move from temp to hire.

Within a week after that, I was summoned by HR for the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stericycle in May 2012.

Supervisors are fake and put a lost of pressure on the employees. They lie that you are doing great and then they report back to the higher management and you get fired! Everybody is backstabing everybody. They train 8-9 people but they only chose one .Do not waste your time If you want a stable job.