Stericycle Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Stericycle.

Interviewed with office management and took several typing tests, grammar quizzes, and memory tests. The office staff was out in the open and very inquisitive. The environment felt "cheap".

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Stericycle

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stericycle.

There was no interview beyond a computer test. It was just being warm bodies to fill the seats.

Interview Questions
    It was an offer of pay no interview, poor pay

Customer Service Representative Interview

interviewed at Stericycle in August 2013.

The woman who interviewed me was nice and I discussed how I was articulate, diligent, and willing to learn, especially since I didn't have a lot of experience at a call center, but I found out they rejected my application a half an hour after my interview! If they wanted someone with more experience, I don't know why they wanted me for an interview!

Interview Questions
    • How would you be able to handle a high volume of calls?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stericycle in June 2010.

The on-site temp company representative came to my cube and told me to go to a specific Stericycle web site to move from temp to hire.

Within a week after that, I was summoned by HR for the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Stericycle in May 2012.

Supervisors are fake and put a lost of pressure on the employees. They lie that you are doing great and then they report back to the higher management and you get fired! Everybody is backstabing everybody. They train 8-9 people but they only chose one .Do not waste your time If you want a stable job.

Worked for Stericycle? Contribute to the Community!