Stericycle

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stericycle.

Interview Details – Interviewed with office management and took several typing tests, grammar quizzes, and memory tests. The office staff was out in the open and very inquisitive. The environment felt "cheap".

Interview Question – Why I was qualified.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stericycle.

Interview Details – There was no interview beyond a computer test. It was just being warm bodies to fill the seats.

Interview Question – I was not asked one interview quotation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an offer of pay no interview, poor pay

Customer Service Representative

I interviewed at Stericycle in August 2013.

Interview Details – The woman who interviewed me was nice and I discussed how I was articulate, diligent, and willing to learn, especially since I didn't have a lot of experience at a call center, but I found out they rejected my application a half an hour after my interview! If they wanted someone with more experience, I don't know why they wanted me for an interview!

Interview Question – How would you be able to handle a high volume of calls?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stericycle in June 2010.

Interview Details – The on-site temp company representative came to my cube and told me to go to a specific Stericycle web site to move from temp to hire.

Within a week after that, I was summoned by HR for the interview.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stericycle in May 2012.

Interview Details – Supervisors are fake and put a lost of pressure on the employees. They lie that you are doing great and then they report back to the higher management and you get fired! Everybody is backstabing everybody. They train 8-9 people but they only chose one .Do not waste your time If you want a stable job.

Negotiation Details – Supervisors are fake and put a lost of pressure on the employees. They lie that you are doing great and then they report back to the higher management and you get fired! Everybody is backstabing everybody. They train 8-9 people but they only chose one .Do not waste your time If you want a stable job.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stericycle

Worked for Stericycle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stericycle Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Stericycle employees and interview candidates.