Stericycle

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Hospital Environmental Waste Stream Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Stericycle in May 2012.

The hiring process began with an initial phone interview with a recruiter. A few days later I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and a couple of days after that another phone interview with the hiring manager and the district manager. I also had a phone interview with the regional manager. I was then flown down by the company to the Southampton office for a face-to face with the hiring manager, district manager, and sales manager. I had a very good impression of the people I met and the office environment. Everyone was very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
  • How would you adapt to dealing with different hospital cultural environments?   Answer Question
The company actually offered me more than I had asked for.