Steritech Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2015

2.9

Pest Control Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Steritech (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The process I felt was very good. It begins by applying online then a taking several assessments. Then a phone interview then several one on one interviews which I actually enjoyed being able to learn more about the company and what it has to offer and what you may be able to bring given the opportunity to join the company. My only concern was after going thru the process and being excited about a possible opportunity with the company is not receiving a call or email saying I did or didn't get the career opportunity. However I still felt the interview process was excellent and would recommend others to apply.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about steritech?   1 Answer

Service Interview

Interview

interview process began on same day of application & assessment. I have received an email requesting a phone interview. I am awaiting phone interview and hope to move forward in the hiring process

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Steritech in January 2015.

Interview

Applied on their website, was contacted exactly a week later by HR. She asked basic questions about my resume. Non-resume questions were ideas of good customer service and why do you think you'd be a good match for this job. When I asked questions regarding the job she did not have the answer to many of my questions regarding the job.

I was told that I passed the interview and moving to a final interview with the manager I would potentially be working for in person. I was told I would be contacted in a day or so to schedule this interview. A couple of days went by and did not hear back, so I followed up with my interviewer. She acted very sketchy when I called by stuttering and stumbling to respond. Said she would follow up with the manager I was suppose to interview and he'd contact me. A couple more days went by still had not heard anything, decided to call one last time, left a voicemail and never heard back.

Well now - over a week went by and never heard another word from the company even though I was told I was moved on to final interview. They lost my respect when they wasted my time and did not even have the courtesy to send me an explanation or anything after being promised an interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult only a couple of questions regarding customer service and why I was a good match for job   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Steritech.

Interview

The Process was three rounds:
    1. Telephonic interview - technical Questions
    2. F2F - Profile interview
    3. Whiteboard questions - detailed questions regarding previous work / Resume Walkthrough / Technical Questions / Analytical Questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Steritech.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview, and within a week or so afterwords, was contacted for a personal interview. The personal interview was more lengthy than normal about 1-2 hours, but very informational. It included a reading comprehension test as well as an online personality test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Steritech in September 2014.

Interview

Somewhat in detail phone interview asking about previous employment experience. The recruiter wanted background information on abilities and strengths, as well as what I thought my opportunities were. The interviewer had emailed me with a set time, then called 90 minutes late. She apologized but 90 minutes late for an scheduled interview is excessive.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Steritech in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview was rushed. Positioned was already filled before they called me an hour past the time thew was supposed not call. Just did interview to fill fairness quota.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Steritech in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online. then someone from HR called me a couple days later for a phone interview. Later that day I received an email requesting an in person interview. I was then asked to take a personality test. After the 1:1 interview I was asked to take the Wonderlick exam.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Quality Management Specialist - Food Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Steritech (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

The vetting process is extremely detailed and will take at minimum six weeks. It started with a phone interview, after a passed phone interview a customer service/behavior test, then an in person 1:1 interview which includes an SAT style test. After an offer has been given one must complete a drug screen, a background check, a motor vehicle records check, and a physical abilities test. After all of these are completed you are then officially considered "hired". The company is VERY good about communication during these times however, so you never feel "adrift" waiting on answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to give candid (possibly not positive) feedback, how did you approach it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no Negotiation - Salary is Competitive Based on Experience, The company is very aware of what the market is currently paying for the same position, and are very upfront with salary expectations.

Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Steritech (Durham, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Takes a long time. The manager also said he would get back to me within a certain time frame and did not. I had to email him to inquire about my interview status. There is also an IQ test that they make you take on the spot with no warning.

Interview Questions

• What did you like most about your previous job? Why? What did you dislike most about your previous job? Why?   Answer Question