Steritech Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Steritech in September 2014.

Somewhat in detail phone interview asking about previous employment experience. The recruiter wanted background information on abilities and strengths, as well as what I thought my opportunities were. The interviewer had emailed me with a set time, then called 90 minutes late. She apologized but 90 minutes late for an scheduled interview is excessive.

Quality Assurance Auditor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Steritech in August 2014.

Phone interview was rushed. Positioned was already filled before they called me an hour past the time thew was supposed not call. Just did interview to fill fairness quota.

Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Steritech in February 2014.

I applied online. then someone from HR called me a couple days later for a phone interview. Later that day I received an email requesting an in person interview. I was then asked to take a personality test. After the 1:1 interview I was asked to take the Wonderlick exam.

Quality Management Specialist - Food Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Steritech in January 2014.

The vetting process is extremely detailed and will take at minimum six weeks. It started with a phone interview, after a passed phone interview a customer service/behavior test, then an in person 1:1 interview which includes an SAT style test. After an offer has been given one must complete a drug screen, a background check, a motor vehicle records check, and a physical abilities test. After all of these are completed you are then officially considered "hired". The company is VERY good about communication during these times however, so you never feel "adrift" waiting on answers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to give candid (possibly not positive) feedback, how did you approach it?   View Answer
    There is no Negotiation - Salary is Competitive Based on Experience, The company is very aware of what the market is currently paying for the same position, and are very upfront with salary expectations.

Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) Interview

It take 3 months to get in after a long dance an jump through hoops not worth $350 after taxes a week working 60 hours

Interview Questions

Friends work there said really not worth it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Steritech in November 2012.

The process consisted of a phone interview with a recruiter and a panel interview with the General Manager and Regional VP. The interview was conducted at a hotel and was a good experience - it ended up being more of a conversation than anything else. They provided great insight into what the job was and how the company worked, including some of their challenges. The VP specifically said that they would call to let me know whether I got the job or not. Overall, I left with a positive view of the organization.
    Unfortunately, I never heard back. I understand that most companies don't bother calling back, but they specifically said that they would. In the end, I have a negative view of the organization.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Steritech in April 2012.

Very rosy picture of company and position.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work in an environment of occasional chaos and upheaval?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Steritech in September 2010.

Very detailed, one phone, one skype, then two different one on one then a panel interview. very friendly you do have to take a personality test.

Interview Questions
    they were fair in negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Steritech in July 2010.

I did not receive a phone call regarding this position until about 4 weeks after my original application date. I was then scheduled a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was given an online personality test. After two weeks of waiting, I received a phone call that they wanted to set up an in person interview. The interview consisted of reviewing my resume, and a series of intelligence tests. After my face to face interview I was called within 2 days and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty typical, however, I felt they went into more depth than most interviews, which I liked. I felt that they really wanted me to know all of the conditions before accepting the position.   Answer Question

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Steritech in January 2010.

The Hiring and Interview process is extremely more extensive than when I interviewed 5+ years ago.

No Negotiation