Sterling Brands

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sterling Brands

Presentation Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sterling Brands in August 2011.

Having worked a few days freelance I was invited for one interview and then another. Each interview as interesting and informative and I felt free to say more about myself than in other corporate interviews. Was notified I got position a few days later and given 2 weeks at my request to prepare.

Interview Questions
    Favorable to me. They were flexible with salary.

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sterling Brands in April 2010.

Office seemed very busy. Initial interview date and time had to be rescheduled due to conflict.

Arrived slightly early, was kept waiting by interviewer for nearly 20 minutes which delayed the entire process and limited my time to meet with others (was expecting to meet with 3 people). Would expect not to be kept waiting, or to have interviewers swap slots to not waste time.

First interview was with accounts director, was nice if a bit curt. Pleasant conversation. At the end called second person to come in, then asked if I had any questions, thus limiting any response...a bit of putting.

Second was with HR rep, much more positive.

Since initial interview process was delayed the third person I was scheduled to meet with was on a client call, and could not meet with me, very disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • None, all questions were quite simple; nothing stood out.   View Answer