Sterling Jewelers

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sterling Jewelers in April 2012.

Easy interview process. They had pretty much already decided to hire me before the interview, i felt like. I had 2 interviews with store managers and then took the offer. Everyone in the store I started out at was much older than me and had been there for a long time. It took a little while for them to warm up to me but they are fantastic people and I really enjoyed working in that location.

Interview Questions
  • there really weren't any, however they asked me to agree to a drug test and background check, which they didn't do either of.
    I did, however, have to complete an extensive personality test (which was 100% common sense).

Answer Question
i negotiated pay and promotion time frame based on my personal management experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Sterling Jewelers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sterling Jewelers in March 2012.

I had a one on one interview with the store manager of the store I was interviewing for. Kay Jewelers promotes from within so I had already been working for Kay for almost 2 years when I had this interview. They ask questions about managing, delegating, sterling selling system, and coaching.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where a sale took a lot of time and work on your part and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Location was too far from home.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sterling Jewelers in January 2011.

very pleasant well informed