Sterling Jewelers

Very Difficult Interview

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Full Time Sales Associate
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sterling Jewelers in July 2012.

Interview Details – When I talked on the phone with Kathleen, she seemed like a very nice and warm person. Was I wrong or what?! She is a very cold, ugly, demanding person. I am SO glad I found that out during the interview. The hours and pay were very ludacris for that store. I ended up interviewing at another location for Kay Jewelers and I got the job on the spot!

Interview Question – She asked me what I was wearing! (Pencil skirt to the knees, jacket, and heels)   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because the manager was Satan.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sterling Jewelers

Worked for Sterling Jewelers? Contribute to the Community!

Sterling Jewelers Videos

Sterling Jewelers – Why Work for Us?

There's a sparkle that comes from each one of us. Something special that commands attention. And in the right environment, we can shine. As the largest retail jeweler in the country - with respected names like Kay… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sterling Jewelers Full Time Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sterling Jewelers employees and interview candidates.