Sterling & Wilson

Sterling & Wilson Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sterling & Wilson

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sterling & Wilson in March 2013.

Its very good process is there ...i faced two round..finely i selected for the job.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sterling & Wilson in August 2011.

Interview is Technical oriented and i had almost one hour of Interview.
    It involves regarding project we took in the engineering study and software related things and the supporting technicality.

Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sterling & Wilson in June 2011.

I have give to interview in sterling & Wilson ltd......that's result am success & am selected by interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • What is a Safety?   View Answer
    • in case any worker does not follow to safety, then what are u doing??   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sterling & Wilson in April 2011.

there was some criteria for marks, the candidates fulfilling that criteria was eligible for the aptitude test,
    the test was based on numerical analytical problems, technical test, language test, there was group discussion also , base on the cumulative score of written test and GD the candidates were shortlisted, and were selected for the technical+HR interview.
    the interview was quite simple in nature, apart from technical question there were questions on your personal likes and dislikes, family backgrounds.
    the interview was over by 11 in evening and then we were suppose to leave for the home
    within a weeks of time the result was declared and i got selected as an engineer.
    thats the end of hte story..........

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to join our organization?   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sterling & Wilson in June 2008.

started with a meeting with the manager heading the respective department. had a good conversation and exchanged our views on the topics raised, had a great experience knowing the work culture of the company, had a round of the factory in order to know what it all contains and the ares of interest which will help me in my career growth..