Steve & Barry's Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Steve & Barry's

Payroll Interview

great double interview with good guys

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Covina, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Steve & Barry's in May 2009.

Apploed in-store, got called back a week later for interview and hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Steve & Barry's in July 2010.

The this what that who what where why that whom yes no go stop left right up down you know what I'm saying

Interview Questions
    • What is you favorite color and why now what don't you like about it   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Steve & Barry's in September 2009.

Well they asked me about myself, they asked what where my strengths, they asked what were my weakness, and when i would be availble to work, but they hired me on the spot, then had me take the personality test afterwards, but i though this interview was pretty easy nothing to stress about, id suggest talking about team work a lot because tht is what you will need while working in here.

Interview Questions

Worked for Steve & Barry's? Contribute to the Community!