Steve & Barry's

Very Easy Interview

Head Cashier Interview

Head Cashier
West Covina, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Steve & Barry's in May 2009.

Interview Details – Apploed in-store, got called back a week later for interview and hired on the spot.

Interview Question – What do you like most about our brand?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Steve & Barry's in July 2010.

Interview Details – The this what that who what where why that whom yes no go stop left right up down you know what I'm saying

Interview Question – What is you favorite color and why now what don't you like about it   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Steve & Barry's in September 2009.

Interview Details – Well they asked me about myself, they asked what where my strengths, they asked what were my weakness, and when i would be availble to work, but they hired me on the spot, then had me take the personality test afterwards, but i though this interview was pretty easy nothing to stress about, id suggest talking about team work a lot because tht is what you will need while working in here.

Interview Question – What Are your strengths   View Answer

Worked for Steve & Barry's? Contribute to the Community!